66° Hartford, CT
The student newspaper of University High School.

University Times

University Times

University Times

In Loving Memory of Aydin Davis

Forever In Our Hearts: Honoring Aydin’s Legacy of Joy and Compassion
You+cannot+forget+someone+who+cared+so+much+about+the+people+in+their+life.+
Courtesy Photo
You cannot forget someone who cared so much about the people in their life.

To know Aydin Davis was a pleasure. Everyone that knew him knew about his kindness, his sense of humor and his smile. He often came into school singing along to his favorite songs, you could often hear him before you saw him which was truly remarkable. He had an outgoing personality and was never afraid to share what was on his mind. The UHSSE community will never forget him; he was an extraordinary person and cared deeply for everyone around him. Since his passing, UHSSE has been a very quiet place. He had an impact on everyone, whether it was standing up for the people around him, or coming into school singing along to one of his favorite songs and eliminating the stress of the people around him with his jokes and his smile. The community also remembers him as the type of person that loved to have fun, whether that was playing his heart out in gym class, or simply sharing his thoughts when he was in class. Aydin’s memory will always have a special place in our hearts, and his personality will inspire us all for a very long time. He will always be in our memories which will remind us of the joy and kindness that he brought into our lives. We extend our heartfelt condolences and sympathies to Aydin’s family during this difficult time. His memory will always be cherished. 

View Comments (1)